Health Advocate™ Solutions
Healthcare is becoming harder to understand. Personal Health Advocates help you navigate through insurance and healthcare systems. Health Advocate Solutions includes:
- Untangle medical bills and insurance claims
- Clarify benefits and answer questions about tests, treatments and medication options
- Coordinate care among multiple providers
- Assist with eldercare and related healthcare issues
- Arrange second opinions and transfer medical records
Medical Bill Saver™
- Skilled negotiators will attempt to negotiate discounts on medical and dental bills on your behalf, no matter your benefit status
- Negotiate payment arrangements with providers and find options for non-covered services
- Registered nurses ready to answer your calls 24/7/365
- Detailed information on a range of concerns including appropriate treatment options for minor emergencies or illnesses
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please click here. | Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions | Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.
*Not available to KS, UT, VT or WA residents.