Thieves want to steal your identity. Don’t let them get away with it! ID Sanctuary combines the power of FraudScout® credit & fraud monitoring and LifeStages® identity management services. With ID Sanctuary, you can rely on immediate, personalized attention from a fraud specialist whenever you need it. Fraud specialists are armed with the knowledge to help reduce the risk of identity theft and provide unlimited restoration assistance should you fall victim—giving you emotional support and peace of mind.
- Unlimited 24/7 restoration assistance whenever your identity has been compromised
- Step-by-step guidance through the identity restoration process if you become a victim of identity theft or fraud
- Document replacement assistance when identification documents such as Social Security cards, birth certificates, passports and driver’s licenses are lost, stolen or destroyed
- Credit inquiry activity alerts
- One bureau credit report, credit score and monitoring
- Access to an online educational resource with new articles, information, tips and best practices to protect against identity theft
- Includes you and up to four legal dependents over the age of 18
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please click here. | Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions | Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.
*Not available to KS, UT, VT or WA residents.