Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please click here. | Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions | Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.
*Not available to KS, UT, VT or WA residents.