1. How much does it cost? That depends on the size (#) of employees and the complexity of your overall payroll. Please contact us and we can quickly determine an approximate cost for your payroll.
2. When can you start processing my payroll? There is some paperwork that must be completed prior to the processing of your first payroll but generally it takes about (2) weeks to get your first payroll processed and out the door.
3. What information do you need to get me enrolled? We will need to know the name of the person or company that is issuing the payroll and several pertinent facts regarding that paying entity. Don't worry we will provide you a checklist of items necessary to make your joining a smooth transition.
4. Do you provide direct deposit service? and if so how long does it take to activate the service?Yes, we provide direct deposit service and can produce signed paper checks as well as fund pre-paid Visa cards for convenience. Once you or your company is activated on our payroll system it only takes a few days to activate the direct deposit service for your employees.
5. Where are you located? We are located in the North Texas area specifically in the Dallas-Ft Worth Metroplex.
6. How long have you been in business? We have been in business 5 years and our team has over 30 years of hands on payroll experience.
7. I want to talk to someone in person how do I do that?
8. Will I have to learn new software? No, we provide a simple payroll entry form. You fill in the hours and submit to us and you are done.
9. Do you perform a credit check or other any other form of verification? We do not perform a credit check but if you request our payroll tax payment services or tax return filing service we will match and register you on the appropriate IRS systems.
10. I have just opened my business and I do not know the first step to take on the employee payroll process. What do I do? Just give us a call us and we will help you through.